You can mail it to:
The Lauderdale County Board of Registrars
PO Box 1059
Florence, Alabama 35630-1059
The Colbert County Board of Registrars
201 N Main Street
Tuscumbia, Alabama 35674-2095
For any help or questions, please call 256-760-5840.
Alabama State law states that voters must present valid photo identification at the polls, or enclose a photocopy of one with their absentee ballot.
The following are valid forms of photo identification:
- A current Alabama driver’s license
- A current Alabama non-driver identification card
- A current Alabama photo voter identification card
- A current U.S. Passport
- A valid identification card, issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the state of Alabama, any other state, or the United States, authorized by law to issue personal identification, provided that such identification card contains photo identification
- A valid employee identification card containing the photograph of the elector and issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the US government, the state Alabama, or any county municipality, board, authority, or entity of this state
- A valid student or employee identification card issued by a public or private college, university, or post-graduate technical or professional school located within the state of Alabama
- A valid US military identification card
- A valid tribal identification card
If any of these contain an expiration date, and the election is after the expiration date, none are considered valid.