When are meetings held?
- All meetings are on the 3rd Monday of each month.
Where are the meetings held?
We alternate locations each month.
- Our Florence location is the Operating Engineers Hall, Local 320, on Dr. Hicks Blvd. (near the Express Oil)
- Our Muscle Shoals location is the Steel Workers Hall, 300, at the corner of Wilson Dam Rd. and Avalon Ave. (on the left if coming from Singing River Bridge)
Finally, what time?
- Meetings begin with a dinner at 6pm (donations are always accepted!) and business begins around 6:30.
Who are you guys?
- We are the Shoals Democratic Club, an organization of Democrats in northwestern Alabama.
So what do you do?
- Our main priority is to strengthen Democratic beliefs and spirit throughout the Shoals area, from maintaining our local presence, to directly helping local causes.
Are there any fees associated with the club?
- Membership to the Shoals Democratic Club:
- Adults – $20 per year
- Students – $5 per year
- The fee will make you an active member of the Shoals Democratic Club and award you voting privileges on club issues.
Where does my money go?
- Any contribution to the Shoals Democratic Club will go immediately into our budget for better servicing the public and fostering a Democratic conversation.