The Shoals Democratic Club is proud to present the officials for the 2017 year!
Shoals Democratic Club - President
Mr. Steven Stutts
Steven Stutts was born in Saint Joseph, Tennessee, he now resides in Killen, Alabama. Steve married Shellea (Brewer) Stutts, they have two daughters and two grandchildren. Steve worked for a host of crane rentals, steel erection and construction contractors also with TVA and NASA/MSFC as a crane operator, through Local Union 320.
Shoals Democratic Club - Vice-President
Mr. Casey Eggleston
– Casey Eggleston is married to Meccosia Eggleston and has one daughter (Diamond Paris Eggleston) who is nine.
– He holds a Bachelors Degree in Political Science from the University of Southern Mississippi and a Master’s degree in Community Counseling from the University of North Alabama.
– Casey serves as the Upward Bound – Shoals Campus Coordinator at Northwest Shoals Community College.
– Casey is the owner of the Center of Excellence and is a Certified Professional Life Coach. He is an dynamic conference and workshop speaker.
– Casey has received numerous awards from Outstanding Young Alabamian, Outstanding Service Award, MLK Humanitarian Award, and many others.
Shoals Democratic Club - Secretary
Kaytrina P. Simmons
Kaytrina P. Simmons is a lifelong Native of Florence, AL Staffing Manager with Snelling Staffing.
She is a graduate of Central High School, Florence, Alabama and attended Faulkner University.
She has one daughter.
Kaytrina is very involved in the Community here’s a few, but there is so much more.
• City of Florence Ambassador
• Shoals Chamber Member – serves as an Ambassador
• Board Member Homeless Care Council of NW Alabama, Inc.
• Board Member-American Cancer Society Leadership Council
• Member of the Event Leadership Team Committee-ACS Relay for Life
• The Kiwanis Club of Florence, Alabama
•Past member of Labor Local 366
Shoals Democratic Club - Treasurer
Mr. Ronnie Green
– Ronnie Green was born and raised in Lauderdale County, AL.
– He’s been a union member for 23 years and is currently serving second term as USW Local 1535 President at SCA Tissue in Barton, AL.
– Ronnie and Amanda live in the Oakland community north of Florence and they have five children and two grandchildren.
– Ronnie is running for Lauderdale County License Commissioner on the Democratic ticket in 2016.